|2017 Experimental Middle School Teacher Recruitment Program|
|Source: original Author: Admin Published: March 17, 2017 Views: 3056|
Experimental Middle School South School 2017, recruiting teachers in Chinese, mathematics, English, politics, history, physics, chemistry, biology, music, dance, art, physical education, and preschool education. The school warmly welcomes the elite of the education industry, experienced teachers, undergraduate and college graduates, and outstanding graduates of all previous years to join.
I. Recruitment conditions:
1. High moral character and strong sense of responsibility.
2. This college should be a graduate of previous years, with good physical and mental health, and excellent performance in school.
3. Strong working ability, strong language expression ability, strong organizational ability, strong management ability, experience is preferred.
4. "Three Priorities": Excellent students and student cadres are preferred; those who love education and have experience in educational management are preferred;
Second, the recruitment rules:
1. Registration time: Registration starts today.
2. Recruitment methods:
(1) The school recruitment team organizes propositions, specifies the time and place of the examination, and tests the basic knowledge level of the cultural lessons of the applicant teachers. The examination results account for 50% of the total application results.
(2) Evaluate lecturers based on the assessment results of cultural lessons, and organize teachers to apply for lectures at a specified time or place or have no students. The performance of the class accounted for 50% of the total application.
3. Cultural assessments and lectures will be announced separately.
Three, warm reminder:
1. School address: South of the Sports and Sports Park, Chengnan New District, Mengcheng County, with the No. 6 bus directly.
2. Recruitment office: the principal's office on the second floor of the school's comprehensive building.
3. Contact person: Principal Ma: 18956778959; Principal Li: 13856843626.
4. Recruitment hotline: 0558-7698001.