|43 valuable teaching experiences|
|Source: original Author: Admin Published: June 20, 2016 Views: 999|
1. Knowledge must form its own wisdom through experience.
2. Teachers should try to make students confident in the learning process.
3. Teaching without guidance is blind, and activities far from guidance are dazed.
4. Teachers should know how to accumulate teaching experience, manage today's achievements, and manage tomorrow's changes.
5. Teachers should have keen observation, adjust themselves as the situation changes, and actually change themselves.
6, a little more awareness, a little more distraction, the teaching will magically shine.
7. Teachers should provide constructive assistance and appropriate feedback to students.
8. A teacher who is good at teaching must be able to understand the child's ability and personality.
9, the cultivation of interest is a series of re-learning and re-correction process.
10. Asking the right question is half the answer.
11. Teachers have less rewards and students have more discussions.
12. Get happiness from your knowledge and grow up healthy in your studies.
13. In order for students to respond enthusiastically, teachers must provide a enthusiastic learning atmosphere.
14, engaged in teaching, should pay attention to the use of skills to express attitude.
15. The student's question reflects the initiation of curiosity and the desire of the mind.
16. Students need role models, not accusations of wrongdoing.
17. The hope of teaching comes from the dedication and efforts of teachers.
18. Teachers should have motherly love, gardener-like patience, priest-like zeal, and sage-like mind.
19. Teachers should give students opportunities to grow and allow students to learn with confidence.
20. An effective strategy for organizing students to interfere with teaching is to let students know the meaning of behavior itself.
21. Evaluation is as great as a tray in the teacher's hands.
22. Using question situations can help students change, and using questioning techniques can stimulate creativity.
23. Asking questions is a five-minute fool, and asking questions is a fool forever.
24. Take scientific principles as the theoretical basis for teaching, and artistic flexibility as the actual operation of teaching.
25. Lack of interest in learning will not yield good results.
26. The most important subtle influence in education.
27. Teaching must have a future for students, and the vision is the real and eternal educational wisdom.
28. What attracts students sometimes is not the content of the course, but the teacher itself.
29. In teaching, guidance is finally guided.
30. Many students have no way of knowing their talents because they cannot find teachers who believe in them.
31. Stimulating students' imagination is just more important than teaching.
32. Teaching should be bold and unique, looking for new horizons.
33. Teachers should be expectant and less impulsive.
34. Experience can only cultivate teachers who act in accordance with chapters, but reflection can sculpt professional and autonomous teachers.
35. Before criticizing students, you must first think about whether you are asking too much.
36. Teachers have two important accusations. They teach students knowledge and guide them in the right direction.
37. The teacher's highest skill is to arouse original performance and joy in knowledge.
38. Every student needs to be loved and respected in order to truly understand love, respect for others and empathy.
39. All innovative teaching needs to go through a critical experience. Only with a firm attitude can the creative process be fruitful.
40. Teachers blame education, not lessons.
41. Avoid premature judgment or negative criticism of students' ideas.
42. Questioning by teachers is the key to enlighten students' wisdom.
43. Life needs creation, teaching needs creativity, and confidence needs creation.