|Standardize class management and do well in students' ideological work|
|Source: original Author: Admin Published: October 22, 2015 Views: 982|
The management class should be a combination of democracy and the rule of law. While cultivating a democratic atmosphere in the class, formulate detailed class rules so that the class management can be based on rules. Although it takes a lot of thought when formulating the class rules, the knife is not cut by mistake. As far as possible, let the students do it by themselves. Being a class teacher is like being a parent. If everything is arranged instead, it is impossible to train talented children. Instead, they should be treated democratically and fully. Autonomy and guidance when appropriate.
I. Use the class meeting to conduct ideological education for the entire class
Some teachers feel that there is nothing to talk about in class meetings. In fact, class meetings have a lot to say. At present, the thinking of the students we face is relatively complicated. As a class teacher, we must understand their ideas at all times, and then do the ideological work of all students in a targeted manner. For example, if students are required to follow the class rules, I will explain in detail why they are required in this class; asking them to speak in class and educating students to raise their hands to speak is to give them a chance to exercise, an exercise in self-confidence and courage; Study hard, pay attention to the learning methods, take time for self-study classes to explain the learning methods to students in detail, and let parents urge students.
Second, we must do a good job of transforming poor students
1. Be generous and benevolent, don't be demanding of others. Suhomlinski said: "No matter how serious the child's fault is, if it is not malicious, he should not be punished." Poor students are often more guilty than other students because of some special characteristics of their psychological processes and experience processes. error. Therefore, the class teacher should calmly treat the mistakes of these students. Avoid irony, sarcasm, and external punishment. Instead, you must present facts and reason with them in an equal, harmonious, and harmonious relationship, and truly move people with affection and reason.
2. Be passionate, not indifferent. Poor students are often neglected and discriminated against by others. They feel that their future is slim, so they can break the pot and fall, and it is easiest to go further and further down the wrong path. Therefore, the class teacher should especially care about them, get close to them, and make friends with them. We should do more practical things for them, so that students can feel the love of the head teacher from each specific fact, so as to stimulate their moral emotions, be willing to accept the education of the head teacher, and take the initiative to strive for progress.
3, to wait for others, do not look at each other. Poor students need class teachers to find and acknowledge their progress in time. Therefore, the head teacher should never look at them differently, and don't turn a blind eye to their grades, or turn a deaf ear to them. Rather, they must recognize their efforts in time by praise, so that they can build confidence and raise the sails of life.
4, to stimulate properly, do not appease. Because this part of the students is not completely low in mentality, but lack of motivation. Sometimes the radical method is used to stimulate their self-esteem, which can cause them to be competitive, and they may rise up because of this. The reason why the ancient Han Xin became a famous generation is related to the "humiliation of His Majesty" in his youth.
5. Understand respect and don't train people at all times. Generally speaking, poor students have stronger self-esteem. They are most disgusted with the cold-headedness and irony of the head teacher, and they are least willing to deal with people who look down on themselves. Therefore, whenever students err on the side of faults, they must not be reprimanded. Instead, they should talk to them in a tempting manner, analyze the causes of the errors, and help them to formulate measures to correct the errors and find the direction of their efforts.
Third, use clever design, multiple ways of education
A good head teacher needs to use his brain to think of ways to educate students in various ways and through various channels. It is very beneficial for the head teacher to learn creative thinking. From a broad perspective, the various rules and regulations of class management, implementation methods, participation in various activities of schools and grades, and organization of class activities need to be thoughtfully designed; from a small perspective, praise, criticism, and encouragement of students It also requires us to use our brains. Teachers' words and deeds can greatly promote the development of students. It is difficult for a class teacher to make every classmate feel that the teacher has special concern for himself. In addition to raising hands and letting the students feel that the teacher cares about him, we make full use of the contact book and often write praise and encouragement on the student's book. Words, try to make him feel that this is the teacher's special care and trust in him. And for some students who have shortcomings and errors, they should also write down the teacher's expectations in the contact book to avoid public criticism that embarrassed him. Also treat students' opinions openly.
4. Teacher of Solidarity Division, sincere cooperation
The head teacher has the responsibility to unite the head teacher to participate in class construction. In a school, the work situation of the teacher in charge of the class plays an important role in the successful completion of the overall education and teaching of the school. Whether the teacher in charge of the class can handle the relationship with all the teachers in the class, and whether it can form a harmonious and concerted working environment, also plays a vital role in class work.
1.Respect the suggestions and opinions of the teacher of the department on the work of the class
It is everyone's normal psychology to hope to be respected by others, and the teacher of the department is naturally no exception. After the composition of a class's teaching staff, as the teacher of the class, in the preparation of the class work plan, class rules, selection of class cadres and section representatives, if the respect and acceptance of the suggestions and opinions raised by the section teacher, and quickly implement Can not only promote work and stimulate their enthusiasm for class work, but also eliminate all the original concerns, cooperate with each other and help each other; if you think that the opinions and suggestions of the teacher of the department are insignificant, negative treatment will not only dampen their enthusiasm, but also There will be mutual complaints, which will affect work.
2. It is strictly forbidden for students to disrespect the words and deeds of the teacher
This is another important aspect of respecting Ke Ren teachers. As a class teacher, if you only pay attention to your attitude towards the subject teacher, and ignore the students' impolite words and deeds towards the subject teacher, the result can only be a complete loss. Therefore, the teacher in charge of the class should make full use of various opportunities and often educate students to respect the subject teacher; do more ideological work for students, educate and guide students to do more self-criticism, and properly treat the deficiencies and mistakes of the subject teacher in teaching.
3.Proactively assist the subject teacher in handling problems in teaching
Compared with the teacher in charge of the class, the work of the teacher in the department is simpler, and the mother-in-law and mother-in-law's work is less, but the simple and less is only relative. As a subject teacher, the problems encountered during teaching will be like the class teacher. This problem has not yet been resolved, and that problem has emerged. Only oneself knows the taste. As the teacher of the class teacher, you must not simply and one-sidedly think that the problems encountered or experienced by the teacher in the course of teaching are that it is their own business, and they should solve it by themselves, have nothing to do with them, or stand by, or deliberately avoid it; It is necessary to understand and understand that assisting the teacher in the department to solve the problems that arise and encounter in teaching is closely related to solving the problems in the class work; in a sense, the problem that the teacher in the class needs to solve is in the class work One of the problems to be solved.
4. Proactively publicize the strengths of the teachers of the subject, and try to establish their prestige in the hearts of the students
As a class teacher, you must not disparage yourself as a teacher in the middle of students or in conversations with students; especially when students raise problems or problems with the teacher in the classroom, they should also be in the maintenance department. Under the premise of status, students should be properly guided to evaluate subject teachers in two places. At the same time, they should also actively promote the advantages of subject teachers to enable students to admire them from the heart.
5. Appropriately reflect and carefully convey the students' opinions on the subject teacher
No one is perfect, no gold is red. The teaching work of each subject teacher has its own strengths and weaknesses. At this point, the students' feelings are very sensitive, and they will be reflected to the teacher and teacher in a timely and unreserved manner. As a class teacher, if the students' opinions are not conveyed in time, not only the existing problems cannot be solved quickly, but also it is not conducive to improving the teaching methods and teaching standards of the subject teachers. However, if the occasion is not appropriate and the words are not euphemistic, it will not only fail to achieve the expected purpose, but also affect the work mood of the teacher in the department and affect the teacher-student relationship.