|Mengcheng County Experimental Middle School South School Video Surveillance System Management Measures|
|Source: original Author: Admin Published: October 17, 2015 Views: 1609|
Chapter I General Provisions
The first is to strengthen the operation, maintenance, supervision and management of our school's remote monitoring system, to ensure the safe, efficient and stable operation of the system. Develop this approach.
Article 2 The remote video surveillance system referred to in these measures refers to a comprehensive system consisting of image acquisition, transmission, control, display and other equipment and software that monitors and records information related to the key security areas of our school.
Article 3 These measures apply to the management of the school's remote video surveillance system.
Chapter 2 Management Rights
Article 4 System management is divided into operation management and maintenance management. Operation management refers to the daily application management of the system, including management of daily operation and review playback; maintenance management refers to system fault diagnosis and elimination, software upgrades, various sensor calibrations, and equipment updates.
Article 5 The system management implements a hierarchical responsibility system. The surveillance management room is the main department of remote video surveillance system management. It is responsible for system management supervision, inspection, processing, and remote video surveillance operation management and daily maintenance.
Article 6 Maintenance management is the responsibility of the installation unit, including maintenance of optical fiber lines and equipment, monitoring system and auxiliary equipment upgrade and maintenance.
Article 7 The remote video surveillance management room is located on the first floor of the school office building, and the video surveillance management staff is responsible for the management of the school's video surveillance system.
Chapter III Operation Management
Article 8 The video surveillance management room is a security area. Non-management personnel are not allowed to enter without the approval of the school leader. Other personnel who need to enter must be confirmed by the leader's written signature before entering.
Article 9 The video surveillance management room implements a duty system, and the duty personnel shall not leave the post without permission.
Article 10 The main duties of the video surveillance management office:
1. If the monitoring equipment in the school is not operating normally, report it to the school leaders in a timely manner and try to deal with it properly. .
2. Do not turn off the monitoring equipment at will to ensure that the monitoring equipment operates 24 hours; do not move or change the position of the monitoring equipment at will; do not add or remove system components at will.
3. The management personnel shall perform sequential inspection of the monitoring records of this outlet no less than three times a month.
4. The operator of the video surveillance system shall not disclose the operation authority and password of the system.
5. It is not allowed to provide the monitoring records of this network to any individual or unit. Indeed, it is necessary to download and provide the relevant procedures with the approval of the school leader by the monitoring room.
6. Record the teacher's class facts truthfully, and report violations such as teachers' absence of classes and random adjustments to the leaders in a timely manner.
7. The monitoring room monitors abnormal conditions and student violations and disciplinary behaviors, and must first lock the video and audio materials and report to the school leader at the first time; the abnormal conditions and student violations and disciplinary video images must be downloaded and properly monitored Keep it and report it to the school leader for approval.
8. Do a good job of maintaining the monitoring system and equipment.
Article 11 Provisions on the use of video surveillance audiovisual materials:
1. Teachers need to approve or supervise the monitoring video and audio-visual materials for the work, and they must be reviewed or copied by the supervisory staff.
2. Students are not allowed to view and copy surveillance video and audio materials.
Article 12 Management regulations for video surveillance equipment:
1. The host of the remote video monitoring system must implement special personnel storage and lock management of the cabinet.
2. The lens of the video surveillance camera should be kept clear at all times, and cover such as spider webs and dust should be cleaned in time.
3. If the person responsible for storage of the video surveillance equipment changes, it must be handed over for registration.
Article 13 Management regulations for camera positioning:
1. The installation unit is the only department that determines the position of the system camera, and no one may change it without authorization. For teachers and students who change the camera position of the system without authorization, the maintenance costs incurred by the teachers and students shall be borne by themselves.
2. System camera monitoring range: all classrooms, canteens and dormitory passages in the South Campus.
Article 14 All faculty members and students of our school shall abide by the video surveillance system management regulations and strictly prohibit the following actions:
1. Destroy video surveillance system equipment;
2. Change the image monitoring system without authorization;
3. Obstruct and affect the normal use of the image monitoring system.
Article 15 Compensation methods for video surveillance system damage:
1. In order to ensure the normal operation of the video surveillance system equipment of our school, those who dismantle or modify the surveillance equipment without authorization shall be fined 50-100 yuan and bear the full maintenance costs.
2. For those who intentionally damage the monitoring equipment, a fine of 200-500 yuan will be given according to the seriousness of the situation, and the cost of the damaged equipment will be fully compensated and maintenance costs will be borne. Schools shall be jointly and severally responsible for other safety issues arising during the monitoring equipment damage.
3. The compensation amount approved by the school shall be paid to the school finance department within the prescribed time. For those who fail to pay without cause, the school may take appropriate administrative measures when the call is invalid.
Article 16 These measures shall be implemented from the date of issuance of the document after being reviewed by the school leaders.
Mengcheng County Experimental Middle School South School
Video surveillance system management room
September 26, 2015